End-User License Agreement (EULA) Sandbox
Last revised: May 19, 2023
This End-User License Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) and IgniteConnex, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Provider”) for the use of the Provider’s software application (hereinafter referred to as the “Software”) on a trial basis. By installing, accessing, or using the Software, the User agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Grant of License: 1.1 The Provider grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and limited license to use the Software solely for evaluation and non-commercial purposes. 1.2 The license is granted for a period of 30 days, starting from the date of installation (hereinafter referred to as the “Trial Period”). 1.3 This license does not entitle the User to any rights or support beyond the Trial Period, unless otherwise stated in a separate agreement between the User and the Provider.
- Restrictions: 2.1 The User shall not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the Software, in whole or in part, except as permitted by applicable law. 2.2 The User shall not distribute, sublicense, lease, rent, or otherwise transfer the Software or any part thereof to any third party. 2.3 The User shall not remove or alter any copyright notices, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Software.
- Intellectual Property: 3.1 The Software and any accompanying documentation are protected by intellectual property laws and international treaties. All rights not expressly granted to the User are reserved by the Provider. 3.2 The User acknowledges that the Provider retains all ownership and intellectual property rights to the Software and any updates, upgrades, or enhancements thereof.
- Disclaimer of Warranty: 4.1 The Software is provided “as is” without any warranties, whether expressed or implied. The Provider disclaims all warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. 4.2 The Provider does not warrant that the Software will meet the User’s requirements, that its operation will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that any defects in the Software will be corrected.
- Limitation of Liability: 5.1 In no event shall the Provider be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the Software. 5.2 The total liability of the Provider, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, shall not exceed the amount paid by the User, if any, for the Software.
- Termination: 6.1 This Agreement shall automatically terminate at the end of the Trial Period. 6.2 The Provider reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
- Governing Law: 7.1 This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas. 7.2 Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Texas.
- Entire Agreement: 8.1 This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the User and the Provider relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, understandings, or representations, whether written or oral.
By installing, accessing, or using the Software, the User acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If the User does not agree to these terms, they should not install, access, or use the Software.
Join us on social media to stay up to date on banking technology, executive insights, and industry news.